TeamTech was founded in 1996 through the merger of two companies, Parker, Wright & Wilson and First Principles Group. With a customized consulting approach that is as dedicated to your organization as you are, we:
- Customize from where you need to start;
- Formulate our approach from expertise and decades of successful experience;
- Position you for high impact with what matters in your organization;
- Engage people to create ownership; and
- Collaborate to create alignment and identify points of leverage.
TeamTech brings the strategic, facilitative, coaching and collaborative process expertise needed to leverage your organization’s content and leadership expertise.
TeamTech has worked with a breadth of organizations to optimize performance and move ideas into action.
Types of organizations include:
- Government agencies
- Local boards of county commissioners
- School districts
- Non-profit organizations
- Non-profit, Education and Foundation Boards
- Private companies
- Individual leaders and executive teams
- System-wide collaborative efforts
Additionally, over the last decade, TeamTech has also worked extensively with behavioral health care organizations as well as adult and juvenile correctional organizations to develop content expertise.